Whimsy Stamps Donut Birthdays

Good afternoon and welcome to a new post form me for Whimsy Stamps. Today I have used the fabulous Donut Birthdays stamp set for my card as doughnuts (spelt the British way!) are a weakness of mine, especially if they are Krispy Kremes!

I cut out three circles, slightly bigger than the donuts to kind of look like plates that the donuts are sitting on and then covered all the icing with Crystal Effects to give them a shiny glaze! Love these cute happy faces! I also used an embossing folder for the background as I wanted a sprinkles type effect and didn't have any papers or stamps that would work. I can't remember the last time I used one of these but it has been years! Love the effect, so I really should dig them out more!

This card is also for
Southern Girls Challenge Pop It Up (My doughnuts are all popped up in the circles)

Recipe:

Stamps: Donut Birthdays

Papers: Strawberry Slush (Retired), Early Espresso & Crumb Cake all from Stampin' Up, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Swiss Dots Embossing Folder from Cuttlebug, Gems from Poundland

Copics Used:
Donuts - E42, E43, E44
Pink - R81, R83, R85, R39
Chocolate - E74, E77, E79
Cream - E40, E41
Sprinkles - R85, E77

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Whimsy Stamps Blog and check out all the other fabulous creations from the DT this month.

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is TOO SWEET Vannessa...love this darling card!! Thanks for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy...good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely cute card thanks for sharing with Creatalicious Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lovely, you've won one of the prizes at Southern Girls! Make sure you stop in for a visit and claim your prize. Hugs, Wends xoxo SGC DT

    ReplyDelete

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post Featuring Felicia Fab Girl

Good afternoon and welcome to this week's inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter. This week I am sharing the adorable Felicia F...