The Paper Shelter Challenge #302 - Dies and/or Punches

Good Morning everyone! Welcome to my post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge for you is to use dies and/or punches on your project. I have to admit I rarely use punches anymore other than my Martha Stewart Punch Around The Page ones occasionally and I always forget to use those too!

Anyway here's my card using a border die and the gorgeous Josephine. I made a larger than usual card using a 7.5 inch square card blank. I think I am loving this size so much more than my usual 5.75 inch square as I can get so much more on them without it feeling too cramped. I might just have to buy a few more of those card blanks for my stash!

I used lots of goodies from one of my Crafteezee Collection boxes this time and love the vintage feel of it. As I am leaving my school in a few days time for good and moving to a new school in September, I need quite a few thank you cards for all my lovely friends at work, so this one is for one of those friends!


Recipe:

Stamps: Josephine from The Paper Shelter, Sentiment Sampler from Paper Smooches

Papers: Pink Pirouette & Crumb Cake both from Stampin' Up, Card Blank from Every Crafts A Pound, The Sofiero Collection papers from Maja Design, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Pink Pirouette from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Bon Voyage Old Swedish Lace Die from Magnolia, Doilies from Martha Stewart, Everything else (Ribbon, Lace, Flowers, Charm, Parasol, Heart Pearls, Metal things!) all from Crafteezee Collection, White Gesso

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E71, E74, E77
Eyes - B14, B16
Dress & Flowers - RV10, RV21, RV23
Hat & Dress Trims - E41, E42, E43, E44
Trim on Gloves - RV06
Feathers & Lips - R83, R85
Binoculars & Railing - W5, W6, W8
Sky - BG000, B0000, B01, BG01, BG02

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Paper Shelter Challenge blog and check out all the other gorgeous projects from the DT and why not join in the fun whilst you are there too? As always there are some fabulous prizes to be won! 

Challenge prize badge

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...