Di's Digi Designs Challenge Ribbon, Lace or Twine

Good Morning and welcome to my new DT post for the new challenge from Di's Digi Designs. This fortnight our challenge is an easy one - you have to use ribbon, twine and/or lace on your project. Always an easy for me as I very rarely have a card without one of those.

I used the adorable Izzy Witch (found on the Hallowe'en page here) for my card and added both twine and ribbon. I thought I would colour her skin up in green to be a bit like a teenage Elphaba! Love how this one came out.


And a side view to see the easel a bit better...

And the easel part fully open so you can see my spiderweb in the corner...


This card is also for
Fussy and Fancy's Challenge #173 My Favourite Things (Hallowe'en is my fave holiday of the year!)

Recipe:

Stamps: Izzy The Witch from Di's Digi Designs, Witch Hat Sentiments from Whimsy Stamps

Papers: Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White & Basic Black all from Stampin' Up, Halloween Patterned Papers from Doodlebug, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Basic Black & Elegant Eggplant both from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Pumpkin Pie Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Pennant Trim Die from Verve Stamps, Spiderweb Border Die from Memory Box, Witch Hat Die from Whimsy Stamps, Spiderweb Dies from Yvonne Creations, Make A Card #8from CC Designs, Happy Halloween Die from Impression Obsession, Spooky Hemp Cord from Lawn Fawn, Charm from eBay

Copics Used:
Skin - G20, G21, G24
Hair - BV11, BV13, BV17
Hats & Boots - W5, W7, W9
Dress & Hat Band - V04, V05, V06, V09
Tights - YR15, YR16, YR18, C5, C7, C9
Sleeves & Cat's Collar - G14, G17, C5, C7, C9
Star & Buckles - Y35, Y38
Pumpkin - YR15, YR16, YR18, E13, E15
Cat - T2, T4, T6
Ground - W1,W3, W5
Shadow - W00, W1
Sentiment Hat V04, V05, V06, Y35, Y38, W5, W7, W9

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to Di's Digi Designs Challenge and check out all the other gorgeous projects from the DT and why not join in the fun whilst you are there too?! As always there are some fabulous prizes to be won! 

3 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous Halloween card! I love the image and gorgeous colour combo. Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome card, she is adorable and love how you've embellished your card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool! I love it! I love the spidernet, the strong colors and the image...sooo fantastic! :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Fussy and Fancy! :)

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #119 Featuring Mermaid Birthday Party Treasure from Faery Ink

Good morning everyone and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. I haven't used a Faery Ink image for ages so...