I Made It!

The Faery Ink Design Team that is. Last Sunday I was on the edge of my seat all day waiting to hear from Amanda to see if I had been picked to be one of the Guest Designers for Faery Ink, which I had entered earlier in November. By the time I went to bed at 11pm I still hadn't heard from her, so I thought that I hadn't got in! I was very disappointed to say the least.

However that all changed on Monday morning when I received an even better message asking if I would join the DT full time instead! I did give a bit of a squeal I will admit! I have loved Faery Ink images for ages now and this was just what I wanted!

The monthly challenge in the Faery Ink Facebook group this month is to use red, green and gold, traditional Christmas colours, but your project does not have to be a Christmas one!

I chose to use the gorgeous Bella Candy Fae which was the free one day Fae giveaway last month as well and made another of my bauble decorations. I need to make 10 of these altogether and so far have only made 3! Better get a move on!


And this is the back of it...

This decoration is also for
{Pin}spirational Challenge #154 to use this picture (I went with the idea of a fairy!)

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/141581982012940884/

Recipe:

Stamps: Bella Candy Fae from Faery Ink, A Very Vintage Christmas from Waltzing Mouse Stamps

Papers: Whisper White & Merry Moments DSP (Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Gold Mirror Card from Dovecrafts, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Real Red & Garden Green both from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Clear Wink of Stella

Accessories: Real Red Ribbon (Retired), Garden Green Ribbon (Retired) & Gold Baker's Twine all from Stampin' Up, MDF Bauble from eBay, Circle & Scalloped Circle Nestabilities both from Spellbinders

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair - E33, E35, E37, E39
Green - G21, G24, G28, G29
Red - R32, R35, R37, R39
Gold - Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28
Wings - G21, R37, Y23

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to pop on over to the Faery Ink Facebook Group and check out all the other gorgeous entries for this month's challenge.

6 comments:

  1. Perfect!
    Thank you for joining us at PINspirational. Good Luck!!
    Janis DT
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vannessa I am SO PLEASED that you joined the team with me.. Smiles..I was exactly the same as you.. Went to bed thinking Ah well maybe next time.. and woke to that fabulous message!! I did squeal .. very loudly! Tee hee..

    You Christmas creation is superb. I love absolutely everything about it hun. Superb colouring. Great design.. Just awesome!!

    Huge hugs.
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome idea, love everything about it. Thankyou for joining us over at Brown Sugar for our ATG challenge. Hope to see you again next time! Lynda DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning and congratulations on your DT place. thank you for joining us at creative inspirations this week.
    Suzanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card and love your coloring.
    Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenge, and good luck.

    Hugs,
    Merlina

    ReplyDelete

Scene It Sunday #180 Featuring Fore You from Di's Digi Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday. This week I have used this cute golfing mice image from Di's Digi Stamps, ...